- Planning & Zoning
Planning & Zoning
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Online Application Process Instructions for Permits
- Jonesboro Sign Code (PDF)
- R-1 TO R-3 Residential Code District Regulations - Older Code (PDF)
- Land Use Plan 2018 (PDF)
- Master Street Plan (PDF)
- Downtown Jonesboro Redevelopment District - DJRD (PDF)
- Design Guidelines for Multi-Family Residential Development.pdf
- Development Guide (PDF)
- Jonesboro Road Names In Use
Draft Proposals and Working Documents
- Are the City of Jonesboro Codes and Ordinances Online?
- What does Grandfathered mean?
- Do I need a permit for my residence?
- What do I need to apply for a Commercial Application?
- Signs, do they require permit for my business?
- Does Banner Signs require permits?
- I would like to place an off-premise sign advertising my business, service or organization, along city streets or on other property. What are the City's requirements concerning this type of signage
- Does a fence require a permit?
- What is the zoning for a particular property?
- How do I determine if a lot is buildable?
- What can I do with my property?
- What are the building Setbacks?
- How can I find out the building setbacks for my lot?
- I would like to add an accessory structure (swimming pool, detached garage, deck, etc.) to my property. What are the limitations for such structures?
- Can I construct a guesthouse or second dwelling on my lot?
- What is my permit status?
- How do I obtain a zoning certification letter?
- Can I open a business out of my home?