Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Mayor Perrin has called a special Finance Committee meeting to be held today, Tuesday, March 14, 2017, at 4:00 p.m. in Council Chambers at the Municipal Center, 300 S. Church Street. The meeting is being held to consider the following items:
• ORD-17:011 – An ordinance to amend the 2017 Street Fund Budget to add $566,000 for street overlays
• ORD-17:012 – An ordinance to amend the 2017 Capital Improvement Budget to add $344,000 for sidewalks
• RES-17:029 – A resolution to contract with Brackett Krennerich & Associate, P.A. for architectural/engineering services for the Joe Mack Campbell Park Shop Building
• RES-17:030 – A resolution to contract with Brackett Krennerich & Associate, P.A. for architectural/engineering services for the Cemetery Maintenance Building
• ORD-17:013 – An ordinance amending the 2017 General Fund to move $15,000 from part-time salaries to regular salaries and add $13,451 to the Mayor’s budget for the addition of a Social Media Coordinator to the Communications Department